Garry is excited to announce the release of Chess 2, the next generation of the biggest head to head game! This new and improved version features a number of exciting new changes and improvements, including:
- New pieces: Chess 2 introduces several new pieces with unique abilities, such as the archbishop, chancellor, amazon, and griffon. These pieces will add new layers of strategy and depth to the game, and allow players to come up with creative and unexpected tactics.
- 3D board: The chessboard in Chess 2 has been redesigned to have an extra dimension. You can now move your pieces in 3D space! A 4D expansion is also in the works.
- Enhanced movement rules: The movement rules for the various chess pieces have been modified and improved in Chess 2, providing a more dynamic and exciting gameplay experience.
- New capturing and attacking rules: Chess 2 introduces new rules for capturing and attacking pieces, which will allow players to come up with new strategies and tactics to outmaneuver their opponents.
- Multiple moves per turn: In Chess 2, players will now be able to make multiple moves per turn, adding a new layer of depth and strategy to the game.
- Time warps: Time doesn't necessarily flow forward inside the Chess 2 Cube ™. Spacetime is constantly shifting around you. Einstein would be proud.
Overall, Chess 2 is a major update to the original hit game, and Garry is confident that it will provide players with an even more engaging and enjoyable experience. We hope you enjoy playing it as much as Garry enjoyed creating it!